Examples of Truth or Dare Questions for Hen Nights
An old-fashioned game always livens up any girly get-together, so you can count on these examples of truth or dare questions for hen nights to get the party going! You'll get to know one another a bit better, if the question is answered, of course, and you'll have lots of fun in the process.
About Hen Nights
Some women consider it their last night of freedom. Others see it as a final last hurrah before settling down for married life. Still others simply view it as a night to party and have some fun with friends. No matter what the case, a hen night can prove to be raucous, memorable fun for women.
"Hen night" is a term used almost exclusively in Australia and the United Kingdom, but the actual meaning is no different from a bachelorette party in the United States. This time-honored tradition involves women gathering for a seemingly endless night of having fun, dancing, drinking, game playing and more. It's the night before the wedding, so it's usually quite full of mayhem and laughter!
Hen Night Games
It's not the ordinary game that takes place at a hen night party, so leave the board games at home for the night. Hen nights typically revolve around games of a ruder variety – think naughty treasure hunts, crazy icebreakers and truth or dare, to name a few. Of course, truth or dare is one of the more common party games, but it tends to get a bit wilder on a night like this!
Some Examples of Truth or Dare Questions for Hen Nights
Truth or dare is definitely not a game for the timid. It takes a little courage to answer those truthfully embarrassing questions that make everyone giggle, but if you choose not to, you can always accept the dare instead! If you're stumped about what to ask, consider some of these examples of truth or dare questions for hen nights, and remember, it's all in good fun!
Questions to Consider
- Have you ever committed a crime?
- What is the worst lie you have ever told?
- Have you ever gone skinny-dipping with a group and who?
- What is the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you?
- If you could kiss a celebrity who is younger than you are, who would it be?
- If you could kiss a celebrity who is older than you are, who would it be?
- Do you have any secret "oddball" talents (like touching your nose with the tip of your tongue, for example) and if so, describe it.
- When was your first kiss?
- What is the silliest thing you have ever said?
- Have you ever cheated on a boyfriend?
- What is the meanest thing you have ever said or done?
- What is your wildest, most unadulterated fantasy, and who does it involve?
- Have you ever had sex in public? Where?
- What is your fiancée's worst habit?
- What is your fiancée's best move in bed?
- Have you ever peed outdoors?
Dares to Challenge
If the bride-to-be or any of the gals at the party aren't willing to come clean about their sordid secrets, then they might just be stuck choosing a dare instead! While it's plenty of fun to learn the "truth," posing a few silly dares can be just as enjoyable, and lots of fun on hen nights in particular. Here are a few party-perfect dares for your "victims" that will add some good old-fashioned hysteria and mayhem to the evening!
- Dare her to flash the group!
- Ask her to give one of her friends a kiss on the lips.
- Have her sing the alphabet – backwards and in tune!
- Challenge her to take off her pants, skirt or dress and run down the street in her underwear.
- Dare her to go out in public and sing a popular song at the top of her lungs.
- Ask her to call a friend, sing a song and hang up without a word.
- Dare her to write a mushy love letter to her fiancée or boyfriend and read it aloud.
- Dare her to remove her underwear and go commando for the rest of the night!
- Order a pizza, and have her answer the door in only a T-shirt and underwear.
- Head to the club, dare her to approach as many men as possible and get all of their phone numbers.
- Dare her to kiss the first man she sees who meets a certain physical requirement (someone who is wearing a red tie or has a mustache, for example. Be creative!).
Surviving the Night
No hen night would really be complete without a few crazy truth or dare questions, but at the end of the day, it's just about having a laugh with your girlfriends and making memories that will last a lifetime. Enjoy the moment!