Fun Email Survey Questions
Fun email survey questions have grown in popularity among friends and family. The questions are fun to answer and read. They also let your others know a little bit more about you and you about them!
Fun Email Survey Questions to Use
Some surveys you receive may contain questions that you already know the answers to about your friends. Creating your own email survey enables you to learn what you want to know about your friends and family. Browse the following fun email survey questions for ideas on what you can add to your list!
- If you could have anything you wanted, what would it be?
- List five things you want to do before you die.
- If you won the lottery, what would you buy?
- Who is the most important person in your life and why?
- Who was the most influential person in your life?
- What is your earliest memory?
- Who was your first kiss?
- If you could go back to any age, which would it be?
- Where do you see yourself in ten years?
- Would you rather have hundreds of acquaintances or a couple good friends?
- List five adjectives that describe yourself.
- Where did you go on your last vacation and what did you do?
- If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
- What article of clothing do you put on first in the morning?
- What is the first thing you do as part of your morning routine?
- What is the first thing you think about in the morning?
- What is the last thing you think about before you go to bed?
- Where do you sleep on the bed (left side, right side, or the middle)?
- How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
- Do you ever screen your phone calls?
- Why might you screen a phone call?
- What is your biggest pet peeve about people?
- If you could talk to a deceased relative, what would you say?
- How did you meet the person who sent this to you?
- Write about a memory you have of the person who sent this to you.
- What type of driver are you?
- Have you ever been stopped by the police? What happened?
- What is one of your biggest regrets?
- What's your favorite TV show?
- What's your favorite movie?
- What's your theme song?
- What type of music do you most like to listen to and why?
- What is one thing that the person who sent this to you doesn't know about you?
- Do you have an easy time forgiving and forgetting?
- If someone in front of you drops a $100 bill, would you pick up and give it back or stuff it in your pocket?
- If you notice that the cashier didn't ring something up, do you say something?
- Do you enjoy surprise parties?
- If someone could give you the perfect gift, what would it be?
- Do you have any hidden talents? What are they?
- Do you sing in the shower?
- What is the one thing you do when you are by yourself because you don't want others to see you?
- What is the one thing you can cook the best?
- What do you look for in the opposite sex?
- What do you like the most about the person who sent this to you?
- What do you like the least about the person who sent this to you?
- Who is the first person you call when something exciting happens?
- Who can you depend on if you need someone?
- What is your biggest fear?
- What do you worry about?
- What do you hope for in the future?
How to Start an Email Survey
To start an email survey, simply choose some of the above questions or make up your own. Don't pick too many or people won't have time to respond – between 10 to 15 is a good amount. Provide instructions for the survey at the beginning of the email. Mention that after reading the responses, they should cut and paste the questions, and then place them into a new email to send it to others including the original sender. The rest of the email should have the list of questions with your responses to them. Once you're done with your customized survey, send it to your family and friends. Before you know it, you'll start getting your email survey back with everything you wanted to know about you other people in your life!