Truth or Dare Questions
(diff) ←Older revision | Current revision | Newer revision→ (diff)
Are you on the hunt for unique truth or dare questions? Truth and Dare is played by all ages, especially teenagers. You can add a new dimension to the game if you have the best questions and dares.
Truth or Dare Questions
If you have played in the past, you probably had to tell the truth about a boy or girl you liked or were dared to kiss someone on the cheek. Those are universal questions. Why not ask some other types of questions? What about fears? Or wants or needs? Read through the list below to find some different questions you can ask at your next truth or dare session.
What are Some Great Truth Questions?
When you think about truth or dare questions, you probably remember the questions like “Do you like so-and-so” or “Have you ever been caught picking your nose.” Use truth questions to learn about your friends and possibly make fun of them in the future.
- What is your guilty pleasure Disney movie?
- What’s the longest you’ve gone without taking a bath?
- What would be a question you’d be afraid to tell the truth on? (This is a tricky question because someone would obviously ask that question on the next turn or that person would have to pick dare from then on.)
- If anyone in the room could be your slave for a day, who would it be and what would he/she have to do?
- What do you do to let someone that you are interested in know that you like him/her?
- For the guys: have you ever worn lingerie.
- For the girls: have you ever worn a jockstrap.
- If you could be born into history as any famous person who would it be and why?
- What is your best physical attribute?
- Have you ever been arrested?
- If you were the opposite sex for one day, what would you look like and what would you do?
- Who in the room do you think would be a bad date?
- Do you have a secret talent and what is it?
- What is one unique thing are you afraid of?
- If you had to spend eternity with one person in this room, who would it be?
- If you had to listen to only three songs for the rest of your life, what would they be?
- If you had to listen to one genre of music for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- If you and someone else were the only people alive on earth, who would you pick the other person to be?
- What would you do to someone else for a Klondike bar?
- Describe the best dream you ever had in full detail.
- Make a list of all the people you have liked in the past and currently like now.
- Are you a virgin?
- What is on your mind right now?
What are some Challenging Dares?
Dares can be fun, obnoxious, or even gross. When a person picks dare, they are afraid to tell the truth about things. Maybe they have something to hide and are afraid to get asked any question.
- Go to the kitchen and select a condiment for the person to eat, preferably nothing that needs to be cooked.
- Have the victim stand outside in the yard singing a children's song at the top of their lungs.
- Make the victim smear peanut butter under one armpit and jelly under the other. Then, two pieces of bread wipe the PB&J from their armpits and they must eat the sandwich.
- Have the victim get a wedgie.
- Sit the next round on the lap of someone of a different sex.
- Trade pants with the person on your right.
- Imitate another player and have everyone try to guess who you are.
- Put an ice cube down your pants until it melts.
- Go into the bathroom and make a toilet paper shirt. You have to wear it for the next two rounds.
- Remove any four articles of clothing and leave them off for three rounds. Shoes and glasses don’t count.
- Create a mystery drink for the victim to drink. The victim must take at least two swallows.
- Make the victim walk down the block in nothing but whitey tidies and black socks.
How Do You Know Who Wins?
Everyone is a winner with Truth & Dare. The best truth or dare question games are played when it is tasteful. Keep it a little clean and keep one simple rule in mind when you are about to ask a question: “Would that question embarrass you if it was asked to you?” You definitely want to have fun, but you also want to keep your friends.